Welcome to the 1st annual Chiefs Command Kansas City Chiefs Predictions! Each Chiefs Command blogger and contributor was asked to give their predictions for the upcoming Kansas City Chiefs season in a variety of categories. We expect you, the reader, to call us out for flip-flopping later in the season if we do so without giving supporting evidence or apologies!!
The categories and guidelines are:
- What will be the Chiefs 2010 record?
- Where will the Chiefs finish in the AFC West?
- Will the Chiefs make the Playoffs? If yes, how far will they go?
- Who will be the Chiefs offensive player of the year?
- Who will be the Chiefs defensive player of the year?
- Who will be the Chiefs special teams player of the year?
- Who will be the Chiefs overall rookie player of the year?
- Who will be the Chiefs breakout player of the year? This player will perform well above any expectations.
- Who will be the Chiefs comeback player of the year? This player did not have a good season, but will perform to previous expectations.
- Who will be the Chiefs fantasy football player of the year?
How did we do? Vote on the most accurate Chiefs Command Contributor Predictions to the right. Leave comments and your own predictions below!
Follow Chiefs Command and each of our Contributors on Twitter to talk KC Chiefs football all season long!
You may vote for multiple selections. You may also vote as often as you like!
Charles Marquis, Eddie Pineda and Gerard McNally are no longer with Chiefs Command.