Welcome to the 2nd annual Chiefs Command pre-season predictions for your Kansas City Chiefs. Each regular Chiefs Command contributor was asked to give their predictions for the upcoming season in a variety of categories. As always, we expect readers to call us out for flip-flopping later in the season if we do so without giving supporting evidence or apologies!!
The categories and guidelines are:
- What will be the Chiefs 2010 record?
- Where will the Chiefs finish in the AFC West?
- Will the Chiefs make the Playoffs? If yes, how far will they go?
- Who will be the Chiefs offensive player of the year?
- Who will be the Chiefs defensive player of the year?
- Who will be the Chiefs special teams player of the year?
- Who will be the Chiefs overall rookie player of the year?
- Who will be the Chiefs breakout player of the year? This player will perform well above any expectations.
- Who will be the Chiefs comeback player of the year? This player did not have a good season, but will perform to previous expectations.
- Who will be the Chiefs fantasy football player of the year?
- Record: 9-7
- Division Finish: 1st
- Playoffs?: Lose in 1st Round
- Offense POY: Jamaal Charles
- Defense POY: Derrick Johnson
- Sp. Teams POY: Dexter McCluster
- Rookie POY: Justin Houston
- Breakout POY: Tyson Jackson
- Comeback POY: Ryan Succop
- Fantasy POY: Jamaal Charles
Brandon on Facebook
How did we do?
So, Chiefs Command bloggers, now that your pre-season predictions are in, give a little explanation for some of your picks.
Readers, what are you predictions? Which Chiefs Command blogger made the best predictions? Let us know in the comments below!