The Rest of the NFL Against the Spread… Check out my week 15 parlay.
- New York Giants -5 1/2: 88% of BetUS.com bettors like the Giants over the Redskins. I see no reason to go against them
- Green Bay Packers -11: Only 11 point favorites, wish this was the number when I picked them to cover -13 1/2. Sorry, Chiefs fans
- New Orleans Saints -7: Sticking with this pick from earlier in the week, as well. Vikings are horrible
- Seattle Seahawks + 3 1/2: Seattle isn’t good, but I’m really liking Marshawn Lynch right now and the Bears are finding ways to lose.
- Buffalo Bills -1 1/2: Gotta bounce back here against the Dolphins
- Carolina Panthers +6: This game is going to be much closer against the Texans
- Tennessee Titans -7: Jake Locker was anointed ”the best QB since Peyton Manning,” then he stayed in college and everyone forgot once Andrew Luck was mentioned. The Colts lose badly again
- Cincinnati Bengals -7: Getting back on track against the Rams
- Detroit Lions -3: Hoping, for fantasy’s sake, that Calvin Johnson gets back on track against the Raiders
- New England Patriots -7: The matchup against the Broncos is the only time a 6 straight winning home team has been 7 point dogs.
- New York Jets +3: I don’t like the Eagles either, picking the Jets to win
- Arizona Cardinals -6: Larry Fitzgerald is starting to get into a groove. That could be dangerous… Sorry, Browns
- Baltimore Ravens -2 1/2: Not sure how this line is so small against the Chargers
- Pittsburgh Steelers +3: Had to go to BetOnline.com, since BetUS.com has this game off right now. Ben Roethlisberger is one tough SOB. He plays and the the Steelers beat the 49ers.